Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hop Against Homophobia WINNER

My apologies for being a bit late in posting the winner, but this was a holiday weekend here north of the border, so I was out enjoying the sun . . . and absolutely no where near a computer. :)

As I'm sure you all recall, the Hop Against Homophobia was an attempt by over 250 authors, reviewers, and publishers to stand together and create awareness of homophobia, with each participating blog featuring a message on homophobic discrimination in its various forms. Each blogger had a message or idea to share, as well as a giveaway.

I am pleased and delighted to announce that KimberlyFDR was our lucky winner, receiving her choice of any book from my towering review pile. I'll be emailing you later today, Kimberly, with the list of books available to choose from.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to stop by and participate.

1 comment: