Monday, March 5, 2012

Frock Magazine - Issue 14 Now Available (and it's free!)

I am delighted to announce that Issue #14 of Frock Magazine is now available, once again featuring my "From the Shelves of the Bibrary" book review column. This month's column was a bit different, allowing me to skirt the edge of eroticism and celebreate two of my favourite authors, Darcy Abriel and Giselle Renarde!

Completely free, and available digitally, Frock Magazine is one of the finest transgender lifestyle magazines around, and one that prides itself on being coffee-table friendly (i.e. free of any erotic content, suggestive ads, etc.).

Don't just pick it up for my column, though - the magazine has a wonderful variety of articles and features, looks absolutely gorgeous, and is a wonderful read. Please hop on over to Frock Magazine and give it a read today!

No comments:

Post a Comment