Tuesday, March 20, 2012

24th Annual Lambda Literary Award Finalists Announced


Well, the 24th finalists in this year's Lambda Literary Awards have been announced, and I'm delighted to see a few of my favourite made the cut:

Lesbian Erotica
Story of L, by Debra Hyde, Ravenous Romance (check out my review)

Transgender Fiction
The Butterfly and the Flame, by Dana De Young, iUniverse (check out my review)
Take Me There: Trans and Genderqueer Erotica, edited by Tristan Taormina, Cleis Press (check out my review)

Transgender Nonfiction
Letters For My Brothers: Transitional Wisdom in Retrospect, edited by Megan M. Rohrer and Zander Keig, Wilgefortis Press (check out my review)
Tango: My Childhood, Backwards and in High Heels, by Justin Vivian Bond, The Feminist Press at CUNY (check out my review)

Bisexual Fiction
Triptych, by J.M. Frey, Dragon Moon Press (check out my review)

Bisexual Nonfiction
Sovereign Erotics: A Collection of Two-Spirit Literature, edited by Qwo-Li Driskill, Daniel Heath Justice, Deborah Miranda, and Lisa Tatonetti, University of Arizona Press (check out my review)

LGBT Anthology
Sovereign Erotics: A Collection of Two-Spirit Literature, edited by Qwo-Li Driskill, Daniel Heath Justice, Deborah Miranda, and Lisa Tatonetti, University of Arizona Press (check out my review)

LGBT SF/F/H
Triptych, by J.M. Frey, Dragon Moon Press (check out my review)

You can find the complete list of finalists here. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment