Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEWS: Outer Alliance Spotlight #61

I just wanted to take a few moments this morning to say 'thank you' to Julia, over at The Outer Alliance, who was kind enough to feature little old me - and my Gender Identity & Expression Reading Challenge - in the latest Outer Alliance Spotlight.

If you're not familiar with the site, it's a fantastic resource for educating, supporting, and celebrating LGBT contributions in the science-fiction and fantasy genres. It's absolutely one of my first reads every Monday morning, and a great place to discover new authors and new books. It's also a wonderful place for deep, thoughtful, and (most of all) respectful discussion of the genre.

Please, if you're not already a regular reader, I urge you you check them out. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment